RIKO is looking for Junior Analysts for their Research & Analysis Department
The Council for International Conflict Resolution is seeking a part-time Junior Analyst to assist its Research & Analysis for a longer period of time jointly with conflict specific groups with directions from the Board. Application deadline is 29/7.
- Contribute with research in conflict specific groups with particular interest for Danish foreign policy.
- Support the development of conflict analysis materials for internal and external purposes.
- Support the development of external relations for future use and manage tools to help streamline the conflict analysis.
The position is flexible in nature but offers an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a Danish think tank. The successful candidate will discover how a think tank approaches conflicts from an academic yet promoting point of view. She/he will learn how to identify and link conflict elements, foreign, security or development policy with RIKO viewpoints and develop a prospecting analysis.
- A recent undergraduate/post-graduate degree.
- Well-organised, communicative and interpersonal working attitude, keen to take initiative and collaborate in a team environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently with tight deadlines.
- Excellent, demonstrated English language writing skills.
- Experience with the software-program Podio would be considered an asset, thought not a requirement.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating “Junior Analyst” no later than CET midnight Friday 29 July 2016. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the application may close if we identify a suitable candidate before this date.
Please note that our volunteer Junior Analyst are unpaid.